idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l.
idi Emerging Markets Partners
47 Grand Rue
Phone : +352 27 48 96 95
Fax : +352 26 12 36 88
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
idi Emerging Markets Partners is an alternative investment fund manager authorized by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier under the number A00000152 on 27 November 2015.
Aim of the website www.idi-em.com
The aim of the website www.idi-em.com (the “Website”) is to present idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l.. It is intended solely to provide information about the business of idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l., its affiliates, and the funds managed by idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l.
idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. has taken all reasonable care to ensure correctness and accuracy of the information published on the Website, at the time of online publication. However, idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. cannot make any representation or warranty of any nature, expressly or implicitly, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the services and products described on the Website. You should not rely solely on the information contained on the Website. In particular, idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. cannot be made liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the information provided on the Website.
No offer, no solicitation
This Website is for information purposes only. Nothing contained therein constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute a financial, legal, tax or other advice of any kind and no information on the Website shall constitute or deem to constitute a solicitation or an offer to purchase, or invest in, any financial products which are referred to on the Website.
If, in spite of the above, you were to take or consider taking an investment decision based on the information contained on the Website, then you expressly acknowledge and/or agree:
- that you must be, as the case may be, an investor who is legally or otherwise duly authorized to seek information about the funds referred to or described on the Website;
- that no investment decision shall be made solely on the basis of the information provided on the Website;
- that investment in any of the funds referred to on the Website can only be made after careful review, as the case may be with the assistance of a financial advisor, of the corresponding funds’ or sub-funds’ relevant documentation;
- that careful attention should, in particular, be given to, as the case may be, the articles of incorporation or management regulations, prospectus, key investor information document (the “KIID”), latest available annual and semi-annual reports, as applicable, and of the specific risks exposed in such documents; and
- that all investments involve risks and that it is your responsibility to collect relevant information about the risks inherent to any investment;
- that the value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and that you may not get back the amount originally invested;
- that past performance is not indicative of future performance, hence that any past performance figures shown are not indicative of future performance; and
- that the risk warnings only describe some of the risks that are inherent to the purchase of any of the funds or sub-funds described on the Website.
Complaints Handling Policy
idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. has appropriate complaints handling policy immediately available upon request at email@example.com.
For the purpose of this policy, the term “complaint” is defined, as a verbal or written expression of dissatisfaction by a client, investor or business partner, which is directly addressed to idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. or indirectly through a delegated party or by a service provider in relation to:
- a service provided or withheld by idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l.;
- a product of or administered by idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l.; or
- the behavior of any employee or person conducting business on behalf of idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l..
The complaint may be expressed by email or by letter to :
idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l.
47 Grand Rue, L-1661 Luxembourg
The Complaints Handling Officer will respond in writing within ten (10) business days after the receipt of the complaint, to either acknowledge the receipt of the complaint or provide a response to the applicant. If for any reasons the complaints handling process does not result in a satisfactory response, the applicant can contact the Luxembourg regulator. The detailed procedure can be found under http://www.cssf.lu/consommateur/reclamations/.
Conflicts of Interests
idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. has appropriate guidelines and policies in place, in order to deal appropriately with any conflicts of interests that may arise.
Voting Right Policy
idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. shall generally participate in the general meetings of investors/owners of equity acquired directly by the funds. In any case, idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. shall closely monitor that the vote done in the general meetings of the entities through which the investment is done follows its own convictions, on a grounded basis and in line with the investment objectives of the funds and always with the investors’ interests in mind.
Additional details can be provided upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. has appropriate guidelines and policies in place, for the employees whose professional activities have a material impact on the risk profiles of the company or of the alternative investment funds managed, that are consistent with and in order to promote sound and effective risk management and do not encourage risk-taking which is inconsistent with the risk profiles, management regulations or instruments of incorporation of the alternative investment funds managed.
Given the confidentiality of these information, details can be obtained by the investors upon request at email@example.com.
Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of these pages, data and any other element making up the site, by whatever process or tool, is forbidden and subject to the express permission of idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. Failure to do so shall be considered as an infringement of copyright.
By accepting this disclaimer you acknowledge that the personal data relating to you will be stored and processed in compliance with the Luxembourg law of 2 August 2002, as amended, on the protection of personal data.
In this context, you are specifically reminded that the use of the Internet network does not constitute a safe means of communication or exchange of information. Consequently, you specifically recognize that you are using this network at your own risks. idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. will in no circumstance be directly or indirectly liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of damage, of whatever nature arising from loss of data or profits arising from the use of the Website.
Additionally, the Website may contain links to other websites owned and/or operated by entities other than idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l.. Those websites being out of control of idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l., idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. does not endorse nor warrant any representation as to the content, nature, and availability of such websites. Such links do not constitute a recommendation of any nature.
idi Emerging Markets Partners S.à r.l. hold a professional indemnity insurance against liability arising from professional negligence which is appropriate to the risks covered.